Be Socially Responsible – Wear A Mask
To start, this coronavirus is a new virus, which means our immune systems have never encountered it before. It’s different from the seasonal flu. Therefore, even a simple mask is very effective at trapping droplets from your coughs and sneezes. Without the masks, the infected people exhaled contagious droplets and aerosols, tiny particles that linger in the air. Therefore, wearing this when you’re out in the open is really important. Popular Mask suppliers in USA have manufactured variations of face mask for bulk sale to retailers as well.
Types of masks
N95 respirator mask
These masks fit tightly to the face and have the highest filtration efficiency, blocking 95 percent of particles of 0.3 microns or larger. An N95 mask protects medical workers who come into contact with high doses of the virus while visiting and carrying out medical procedures on multiple patients.
Sometimes called surgical masks or procedure masks, these masks are those rectangular shaped coverings (often pleated) that come with elastic ear loops. Medical masks are made of a paper-like nonwoven material, and are often given to a coughing patient waiting to see a doctor. Compared to the N95 mask, a medical mask filters about 60 to 80 percent of particles and, according to the FDA, it blocks “large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays or splatter that may contain germs.”
Homemade fabric mask
Home-made fabric masks are easy to produce on a mass scale and use. However, its effectiveness cannot match up to the aforesaid variants. These are not great at filtering micro-organisms. However, these are great for temporary use.
How do I clean my face mask?
- Bandannas, face scarves and masks made of fabric, such as cotton, can be washed in your regular laundry using hot water.
- Disposable, blue surgical masks cannot be laundered or cleaned and should be thrown away when it is visibly soiled or damaged.
- After laundering your fabric masks, tumble dry them in the dryer on a high setting.
- You might consider using a non-scented laundry detergent if you are sensitive to perfumes so it is easier to wear the masks.
- You can also hand wash your mask, using hot, soapy water. Scrub the mask for at least 20 seconds, and dry them on high heat in the dryer.
- Store clean masks in a clean place when you are not using them.
Contact one of the popular medical mask manufacturer and communicate your requirements for bulk PPE’s. According the supplier will arrange for medical masks for your wholesale needs. Upon placing your order, you can even avail discounts on the purchase, hence hurry!